For Those That Want The Best – Blendtec Pro 750 Blender
If you’re like me, you’re always looking for products to make your life easier. When it comes to food preparation, a good blender certainly goes a long way towards doing just that.
Whether it’s helping you make a quick smoothie so you can eat healthy on the go, a salsa to entertain friends or a mixed drink to help you relax after a long day, having the right blender can enhance your lifestyle. For these reasons, it’s worth it to consider a serious, professional-model blender like the Blendtec Pro 750.
What to Consider When Buying a Blender
If you’ve decided it’s time to buy a blender, there are several things to keep in mind that should factor into your decision of which blender to buy.
- Convenience: As I mentioned above, when you’re buying a blender, one of the main things you’re looking for is an appliance that’s going to make your life easier. A blender that doesn’t have the right features, or requires a lot of effort to use and clean up afterwards, is not one that is going to do this.
- Versatility: In today’s world, people are looking for appliances that can help out in all facets of their life. A good blender should do just that, making it easier and more convenient for you to make and prepare just about anything, regardless of whether you’re making a snack just for yourself or hosting a party for the entire office.
- Power: What is the good in buying a blender if there are things it just can’t blend? A powerful blender should be able to handle whatever you throw at it, even when it comes to hard foods like nuts and seeds.
Introducing the Blendtec Pro 750
With this in mind, Blendtec introduces the Blendtec Pro 750. This powerful, professional-level blender exists with only one purpose in mind: to make your life better. To that end, the Blendtec Pro 750 comes with a staggering amount of features that make it easy for this blender to do just about anything you ask it to.
Once you open the box, pull out the blender and plug it in, you’ll be set to transform your kitchen into a powerhouse of possibilities. The accompanying manual and quick-start recipe guide help you not only to set up your Pro 750, but also give you ideas on how it can work for you starting on day one. With the convenience of one-touch settings and the power to blend virtually anything, there’s nothing out of reach for this blender — and while it might lack a few bells and whistles that can be found on the Pro 800 (Blendtec’s top-of-the-line professional blender) the features that come on the Pro 750 make it well worth considering for anyone looking to make their life easier and their kitchen more convenient..
Features and Benefits
– A 3-hp motor that provides enough power for the Blendtec Pro 750 to chew up just about anything you ask it to; harder foods like nuts and seeds are no match, and are pulverized almost instantly. This allows you to unlock the nutrition found in these hard-to-blend items, and lets you use these ingredients in ways you never could before.
– Two stainless steel blades that are sharp enough to tear through anything and everything. Combined with the powerful motor, there’s virtually no product that this blender can’t handle. If you’re worried about whether or not your blender can handle the recipes you’ve always wanted to try, you won’t have to worry about that anymore with the Blendtec Pro 750.
– Touchscreen functions and an LCD display give you total control over your blender without having to worry about knobs, switches or buttons. This makes your blender a convenient and easy-to-use addition to the kitchen, simple enough to use even when your hands are full. Even more, this turns the Blendtec Pro 750 into easy-to-clean marvel. You don’t have to worry about splatter getting into every nook and cranny when there aren’t any! Just use a quick dish towel and give your blender a quick wipe to clean. It’s that simple!
– A 17-inch tall container (known as Wildside+), marked with convenient measurements on the side, allows you to accurately measure your ingredients as you build your blend. Furthermore, since this container is both BPA-free and NSF-certified you can be sure that no harmful chemicals or toxins are somehow making their way into your food, no matter how many times you use and clean this blender.
– Two (included) Vented Gripper lids provide a tight seal, ensuring that no mess or splatter will make its way out of the blender. What’s more, these lids are easy to grasp (which is why they’re called “Gripper” lids), making it easy to open and close the container without fear of dropping or spilling the contents inside.
Program Cycles Built-In
– Six pre-programmed cycles give you the ability to build your blend, press a button, and then walk away. The Blendtec Pro 750 takes care of everything else, speeding up and slowing down as needed to guarantee a perfect blend, every time. The six pre-programmed cycles to choose from include smoothies, mixed drinks, hot soups, whole juice, batters and frozen treats. With options like these, it’s impossible to go wrong whether you’re blending for one or for a whole dozen!
– As if the pre-programmed cycles weren’t enough, the Blendtech Pro 750 also allows you to freestyle blend, giving you ten speeds that can be easily accessed with just a touch of a button. The blender also comes with a pulse function to provide an extra burst of power when needed.
– An 8-year warranty gives you peace of mind throughout the life of your blender. Use it without worry.
In looking online to see what other customers are saying, it’s not hard to find glowing reviews on other websites. On one retailers site, every single customer review of this blender got a top rating, with one exception (and the customer who left that rating did so not because of the blender, but because of a problem that occurred with shipping!).
Other websites also offer positive recommendations, as well. One user stated,
“I recommended the purchase to all my friends and they too are loving their Blendtec! It’s powerful motor and designs makes my morning drinks quick and is not as loud as the juicer I had before. Great product and it’s also easy to clean,”
while another gushed that they’ve
“made a lot of drinks with this. Very happy.”
In short, customers who’ve bought the Blendtec Pro 750 are very satisfied with their purchase.
Alternatives to the Blendtec Pro 750
Of course, there are other professional-level blenders out there, too, that bear looking at. You might be wondering if they would offer you a better product. Let’s talk about a few of them for a second:
Vitamix is another well-known name in the blender industry, and the Vitamix 36019 is another excellent professional-level blender. This model’s claim to fame is its silence: it boasts one of the quietest motors available. A longer, 10-year warranty is also offered with this product.
While it does have some great things going for it, it also has some detractors, including:
– a much steeper price tag
– a much bulkier, heavier body
On the cheaper end, Weston has a professional series blender that comes in at a much lower price than the Blendtec Pro 750. This might sound tempting, and this model does have some things going for it, including pre-programmed settings, and “infinite speed control” — which lets you put the speed exactly where you want it, each and every time. However, there are also some other issues, including:
– a 2.4 hp motor, which is considerably less than the 3 hp motor offered by the Blendtec.
– old-school controls in the form of buttons, knobs and switches which can get dirty and be much more difficult to clean.
In the end, though, you owe it to yourself to check out not only the Blendtec, but the competition as well. After all, this blender costs enough money that it’s important to make sure you’re getting just the right one for you and your needs.
In the end, choosing a blender might not seem like that big a deal, but think about it: you are really attempting to purchase one of the most versatile and called-upon appliances in the whole house. Blenders are asked to do so many different things, and having the right blender can make all the difference. Remember, appliances like these are supposed to make your life easier, and a hassle-free, versatile and powerful blender like the Blendtec Pro 750 can do exactly that.
With its power, sleek design and the one-touch pre-programmed options that allow you to “set it and forget it,” this blender can meet all of your needs and expectations, and then some.
If you are ready to look more at the Blendtec Pro 750, click here to check the product out.